Charity-IT is at IT again!
Following the success of the inaugural Charity-IT Hackathon in December, we are sponsoring the second event to be held in Wellington on 11-13 April… and it needs IT professionals like you!
In one weekend, you can help charities solve their IT problems or improve processes such as:
- Update their website
- Provide guidance on an existing technology platform
- Optimise an existing IT system
- Add new functionality to a website/application
- Develop a proof of concept for a charity to support a funding application
These events are a great opportunity for you to:
- Use your skills for good cause and make a difference,
- Network with like-minded people
- Test or try out new skills
- Get outside of your comfort zone
In one weekend, you could help make the world a better place. Register here… and don’t forget your laptop.
Find out more on the Charity-IT website.