Atlassian Tools Administrator
apply nowupload your cv
Assurity Consulting is a NZ owned and operated, tech consultancy working with business to help solve their ‘challenges’. We do this strategically through working with the C-Suite and their teams, providing expertise and the people to help them transform. Our services include Innovation, DevOps, Design Thinking, Agile, Test and Test Engineering.
We’re looking for an Atlassian Tools admin/user support guru, who has a focus on delighting their customers. This role provides 2nd level Service Desk support for Atlassian tools Jira, Confluence and Zephyr for JIRA. There is also the opportunity to expand into support of other tools, so experience with Jenkins, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Sonarqube and Xray would also be desirable, but not essential.
This role is supported by an exceptionally talented group of people, and will provide exposure into Project and Stakeholder Management, DevOps and Engineering. It is a pivotal role for our organisation and needs someone who naturally engages others, and is a proactive leader. The role requires someone who is happy to self manage, but understands the importance of communicating and reporting on their progress. Because the role deals with people at all levels of the organisation, we are looking for someone who is confident, in their abilities. There is fantastic opportunity for growth in this role, that will be fully supported by your team.
A typical day in the life for our support guru include
- Project Setup and Configuration
- Custom Setup of fields, workflow, etc
- User Assistance
- Service Restarts
- Test Environments support, including restores of Jira from XML
In addition to the user support activities, this role also has responsibility for the overall health of the tools, and includes
- Facilitating and coordinating the Test Tools Meeting
- Metrics reporting across tools and support
- License monitoring and usage
- Application patching and upgrades
- Monitoring application health
- Maintenance testing of applied patches
- Server maintenance, including restarts and rectifying space issues
The skills required are
- Exposure to CI/CD
- Experience in administration across the toolsets (JIRA, Confluence and Zephyr) and Windows
- Linux Administration experience
- Familiarity with Networks and Firewall configuration
- Managing Security Certificates
- Excellent Stakeholder management and customer centric thinking
SQL skills would also be beneficial in this role.
What’s in it for you?
You'll get to work with a team that are really passionate what they do, gain exposure to different businesses, tools and technical environments. Other benefits include ongoing professional development, health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase additional annual leave and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
Why do people work for us? It's always about the people. Check them out on Instagram @assuritynz
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our Senior Recruiter, Hannah Mundell on LinkedIn, or click that nice big button to apply!