apply nowupload your cv
Is this you?
Our Business Analysts are practitioners who have depth in Business Analysis with a good track record of using Lean and Agile practices. They help deliver successful outcomes by assisting our clients on their journey of discovery, improvement and transformation. They also develop our practice thinking and contribute to driving the Lean approach to Business Analysis in the marketplace.
Assurity is a delivery consultancy, so coaching & mentoring, leading by example role modelling will also be part of your everyday role. As part of your journey at Assurity you learn Lean, Agile, Innovation principles, frameworks, tools and techniques so support your delivery consultancy role.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be supporting our clients in their transformation journeys, large or small - supporting them with system, process and mindset changes, utilising Lean, Agile and Innovative techniques:
- Performing problem analysis, requirements elicitation and documentation, process mapping for a range of client projects. With a clear focus on reducing waste through the implementation of effective lean techniques
- creating opportunity briefs, problem or opportunity statements, supporting business case development
- Supporting implementations of systems / solutions by:
- performing problem/needs analysis
- eliciting and analysing requirements (business, stakeholder and solution)
- discovering and documenting processes, procedures, training documents
- Supporting clients with continuous process improvement activities - process mapping - current and to-be state, identifying improvements, working with stakeholders - defining what 'To Be' should look like
- Supporting change - working with stakeholders to standardise / maximise their use of recently implemented solutions, understanding the business challenges and identifying possible solutions
- Experience of using analysis tools & techniques including wireframes and business process modelling
- Understating of BA principles and methodologies
- Completed training in Business Analysis practices (preferred)
- Strong problem-solving skills and abilities to simplify the complex
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Optional but good to have - technical skills in data analysis, testing skills, systems analysis
- Lots of patience, persistence and empathy for the client experience
- A belief in sharing knowledge and expertise to grow others
- Strong business acumen.
A desire to learn is essential, we will grow you to be a confident and effective Senior Consultant. So if you’re looking to help businesses improve and influence change for the better, this could be the development role for you.
What’s in it for you?
Ongoing professional development, health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase additional annual leave and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
Why do people work for us? It's always about the people. Check some of them out on Instagram @assuritynz
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our Senior Recruiter, Hannah Mundell on LinkedIn, or click that nice big button to apply!
Applicants should be in NZ and available for a face to face interview.