Business Development Manager
apply nowupload your cv
Assurity has built a reputation for improving clients’ quality, capability, agility, innovation and capacity; delivering these outcomes by challenging the status quo and leading clients confidently into change that works for them. It takes amazing people to do it and making a difference is a fantastic reward.
At Assurity, we believe that our people and our culture are the backbone of our success and we try to live and breathe our values every day. We’re looking for people to join our team and help spread our mission to improve business and software outcomes.
What will your day look like?
Reporting to the Auckland General Manager, as a strategic Business Development Manager you’ll be developing new opportunities and driving the pipeline of work through your established networks as well as building new ones across varied industries.
You don’t need to be a tech expert, but you need to follow current and future technology trends and be able to converse about current issues in tech with senior business leaders, understand their challenges and influence their decision making. Through this you’ll become a trusted strategic advisor to our clients – new solution offerings particularly in developing areas of technology and business. This might include how innovative technology like intelligent automation, the internet of things and DevOps, will present both opportunities and challenges for them.
- Proven success in building new business within corporate clients built around solutions which deliver outcomes to key challenges.
- Articulate and credible, able to influence at C-suite level and the procurement process
- Able to mobilize solutions and the team
- You’ll be motivated by the future, rather than taking orders you’ll have the drive to find opportunities
- Professional service consulting experience in tech
- Focused on making a difference to the future of NZ organisations and technology
- At the end of the day you’ll be responsible for growing our new business client base
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive OTE, and other benefits including health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase extra annual leave, social and wellness initiatives throughout the year – including ice cream on hot days, home baking, sports team and regular Friday drinks.
We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here. Check us out on Instagram @assuritynz
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our Senior Recruiter, Hannah Mundell on LinkedIn, or click that nice big button to apply!
Applicants must be in NZ with a valid work visa. No agencies thanks.