Client Solution Manager - Business Optimisation
Delighting your Customers? Solution Consulting? Bringing the Future Forward? - Sound like a challenge you are up for?
apply nowupload your cv
Assurity is a 100% New Zealand owned business and is a leading NZ digital services company. Assurity was formed in 2005 and quickly became the leading software quality consultancy firm in the country. Understanding that to truly deliver quality outcomes requires changes to the complete design and delivery lifecycle, we became the New Zealand pioneers for Agile methods and DevOps practices. In recent years we introduced approaches to help our clients improve customer experience, optimise their businesses and bring innovative products and services to market. Now is your chance to shape the next phase in our success.
This is a newly created role in our Wellington Leadership team for an exceptional individual who wants to play a pivotal role in developing and building client solutions. You will be comfortable with designing innovative solutions for our clients and working closely with a community of experienced talent nationally to design solutions that delight our clients.
You will play an active part in developing the ‘Assurity way’, applying your mastery of business optimisation solutions to unlock value in business processes and enable business productivity gains and a platform for business growth. You will contribute across the sales process and then provide solution quality governance through to engagement completion.
In order to be successful in this role you’ll bring a sound understanding of harnessing data and processes to drive operational efficiency and transform business models for better outcomes.
To summarise, we’re looking for:
- A track record of successful pre-sales experience – probably in an IT professional services environment. We’re talking complex solutions, where experience of developing a close working relationship with clients and the development of robust engagements will set you apart.
- Partnering with clients to understand and draw out their needs, providing strategic input into their business optimisation roadmaps which position Assurity for success
- A market evangelist for our solutions, with a specialism in areas like lean business analysis, intelligent automation and process design & optimisation, and maintain a healthy network and represent Assurity as a recognised thought leader in the solution
- Providing the solution architecture for an Assurity proposal, either alone or in conjunction with other Client Solution Managers and senior staff, which addresses the clients challenges
- Energy and enthusiasm, with the desire to become an Assurity ambassador who can build Assurity’s unique story and vision
- A ‘no surprises’ approach to your work and a demonstrable track record of establishing relationships built on openness, honesty and trust.
- Contributing to client onboarding and project kick-off sessions to ensure the engagement is set up for success.
Career development You will have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver better outcomes for our clients. You’ll also have a desire to be ‘better at better’ yourself. At Assurity we give you every opportunity to do just that through our structured cadence to staff development.
Outstanding culture As we’ve grown, we’ve taken care to remember that as an independent, NZ-owned business we can do things differently when compared to a large global employer. We can act fast and focus on our clients. We empower our people to think, challenge the status quo, and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and a set of values which underpin everything we do. We like to think it’s family here. We take care of each other because we can make the biggest impact together.
Interested? It’s not every day a newly created role like this comes up! If you’re interested in joining our team and playing an integral part in our journey going forward, we would like to talk to you. Hit the Apply Now button or you can contact me for an initial chat. Sam.firstname.lastname@example.org