Client Solution Manager - Digital Delivery
apply nowupload your cv
Assurity is a 100% New Zealand owned business and is a leading NZ digital services company. Assurity was formed in 2005 and quickly became the leading software quality consultancy firm in the country. Understanding that to truly deliver quality outcomes requires changes to the complete design and delivery lifecycle, we became the New Zealand pioneers for Agile methods and DevOps practices. In recent years we introduced approaches to help our clients improve customer experience, conduct A/B development and bring innovative products and services to market. Now is your chance to shape the next phase in our success.
The role This is a newly created role in our Auckland Leadership team for an exceptional individual who wants to play a pivotal role in developing and building client solutions. You will be comfortable with designing innovative solutions for our clients and working closely with a community of experienced talent nationally to design solutions that delight our clients.
You will play an active part in developing the ‘Assurity way’, applying your technical mastery of digital delivery solutions to address client challenges. You will work right across the sales process and then provide solution quality governance through to engagement completion.
In order to be successful in this role you’ll bring sound understanding of ways in which Technology, integration techniques and quality can solve challenges in digital delivery.
To summarise, we’re looking for:
- A track record of successful pre-sales experience – probably in an IT professional services environment. We’re talking complex solutions, where experience of developing a close working relationship with clients and the development of robust engagements will set you apart.
- Partnering with clients to understand and draw out their needs, providing strategic input into their digital delivery roadmaps which position Assurity for success
- Be a market evangelist for our solutions, with a specialism in areas like automation, integration and quality assurance and maintain a healthy network and represent Assurity as a recognised thought leader in the solution
- Responsible for providing the solution architecture for an Assurity proposal, either alone or in conjunction with other Client Solution Managers and senior staff, which addresses the clients challenges
- Energy and enthusiasm, with the desire to become an Assurity ambassador who can build Assurity’s unique story and vision
- A ‘no surprises’ approach to your work and a demonstrable track record of establishing relationships built on openness, honesty and trust.
- Responsible for client onboarding and running the project kick-off sessions to ensure the engagement is set up for success.
Career development You will have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver better outcomes for our clients. You’ll also have a desire to be ‘better at better’ yourself. At Assurity we give you every opportunity to do just that through our structure quarterly cadence to staff development.
Outstanding culture As we’ve grown, we’ve taken care to remember that as an independent, NZ-owned business we can do things differently when compared to a large global employer. We can act fast and focus on our clients. We empower our people to think, challenge the status quo, and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and a set of values which underpin everything we do. We like to think it’s family here. We take care of each other because we can make the biggest impact if we act together.
Interested? It’s not every day a newly created role like this comes up! If you’re interested in joining our team and playing an integral part in our journey going forward, we would like to talk to you. Hit the Apply Now button or you can contact me for an initial chat. Sam.email@example.com