Payroll and Finance Administrator
We're looking for a payroll and finance professional to join our team who together help the Assurity business operate smoothly.
apply nowupload your cv
In the Digital Age, organisations need to ensure they remain relevant to their customers, respond quickly to competitors and innovate fast to find new markets. Delivering quality technology at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment. We help our clients achieve this by employing amazing talent who can apply the best digital thinking, education, practices, and technologies across the project lifecycle.
You’ll be working in the Business Services team and will be involved in a wide range of tasks, ensuring that both our payroll and finance operations are running smoothly. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager and working closely with a range of stakeholders providing quality advice, this role is integral to the smooth running of all aspects of the business.
- You’ll be competent in payroll, with knowledge of relevant legislation and excellent attention to detail. With more than 200 employees nationwide, you’ll have the experience and confidence to process our monthly payroll, do adjustments, ensure ACC & IRD payments are accurate and manage staff inquiries.
- You’ll be more than capable of supporting the Accountant with transactional processing and month end tasks, driving process improvement as you go.
- Having iPayroll and Workday skills would be beneficial but not necessary
- It goes without saying that you’ll have excellent computer and data processing skills. Attention to detail is crucial!
- Managing workload and prioritising is important. With strong organisational skills, you will be proficient in creating structure and order to large volumes of tasks.
Be part of our outstanding culture
As a growing, independent, NZ-owned business, we empower our people to think, challenge and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and set of values which underpin all we do. We’re like family; we take care of each other because we're in it together. There is also flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week.
We’re a company of people with a shared vision; to put New Zealand Software Assurance on the global map and showcase our unique skills and ideas. This is a unique opportunity which doesn’t come up very often, by applying, you’ll have a chance to join our family and share in this incredible journey with us.