People and Culture Adviser
apply nowupload your cv
Assurity Consulting is a NZ owned and operated, delivery consultancy working with business to help solve their challenges to bring their future forward. We do this strategically through working with the C-Suite and their teams, providing expertise and the people to help them transform. Our services include Innovation, DevOps, Design Thinking, Agile, Test and Test Engineering.
As part of the People and Culture team, you will be involved in a broad range of activities linked to our people. This will include being instrumental in shaping our employee experience, taking ownership of our approach to remuneration and rewards, how we manage performance and general coaching and support to our leaders.
As a high growth technology company, we’re also constantly challenging ourselves to do things differently, within the context of our organisation, to achieve great outcomes for our people. This means there are always a range of projects and initiatives underway that you will be able to influence.
We work in a cross functional team, and we are looking to find someone with depth of experience across employment relations and management/leadership advisory to supplement the existing skills in the team. This means you’ll have:
- A genuine focus on people. We have a number of core values that define our ‘how’ with our overarching value of ‘care’ taking priority.
- You will have a creative and adaptable mindset. Ensuring we are challenging the status quo to deliver great people initiatives to our staff
- A solid grounding across a range of HR activities which might include organisational development, performance, remuneration and employment relations.
- A good listener and facilitator. So that you can act as a sounding board for our staff and develop their trust and respect by achieving great outcomes
- Be data driven in your approach and understand the value that data brings to the HR landscape.
What’s in it for you?
Working in a great culture that really values people. You’ll also have ongoing professional growth opportunities, as well as:
- Play a pivotal role in shaping our employment experience
- Friday drinks at the office (we sometimes pull out the board games as well)
- Regular staff engagement activities including Corporate Challenge, ice cream, coffee carts and dogs in the office
- Monthly social club events
- Netball and squash teams
- Staff Charitable Trust
Other benefits include health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase additional annual leave, extra sick leave and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
Want to see what it’s like working for us? Check out our Instagram @assuritynz
Get in touch
If you're interested and have experience and a passion for a people role, hit Apply and in your Cover Letter tell us why the role appeals to you. For a copy of the job description email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 473 0901