apply nowupload your cv
Assurity has built a reputation for improving clients quality, capability, agility, innovation and capacity; delivering these outcomes by challenging the status quo and leading clients confidently into change that works for them. It takes amazing people to do it and making a difference is a fantastic reward.. The People Lead is the primary point of contact between Assurity and our staff, who are often based on a client site.
As the People Lead, you will provide regular coaching to 35 - 50 direct reports, facilitating them building both their technical and professional capability and supporting their career development whilst ensuring they feel connected to our organisation.
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- A genuine focus on people. We have a number of core values that define our ‘how’ with our overarching value of ‘care’ taking priority
- A good grasp of people and HR frameworks and how these can be effectively implemented to achieve great results and delight our staff
- A good listener and facilitator. So that you can act as a sounding board for our staff and develop their trust and respect by achieving great outcomes
- A coaching mindset, encouraging those around you to step out of their comfort zone and reach their potential
- Someone who isn’t afraid of difficult conversations and who can ensure feedback to their people is regular, fact based and fair
- Experience in leading and developing people to help them reach their full potential
- Is proactive and is capable of leading and owning a piece of work
- Is collaborative and has strong interpersonal skills
- An understanding of IT professional services and with experience in developing the soft consulting skills in others.
As we’ve grown, we’ve taken care to remember that as an independent, NZ-owned business we can do things differently to a large global employer. Our people have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver better outcomes for our clients. They also have a desire to be ‘better at better’ themselves and at Assurity we give you every opportunity to do just that. We empower our people to think, challenge the status quo, and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and a set of values which underpin everything we do. We like to think it’s family here.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative community where forward-thinking people thrive. If you're looking for a role where you can influence the future of tech, grow your own skills and work with a super-talented team to deliver awesome software, join us today!
Hiring the right talent is hugely important to us. Which is why we have our own specialist internal recruitment team and encourage interested people to apply directly. We prefer to have a direct relationship with our candidates and don't work with third parties.
If you’d like a copy of the job description please email email@example.com