Sick of writing policy, sending surveys, or hanging on Zoom calls. Connect with real people, see what makes them unique, help them be the best at it
apply nowupload your cv
Assurity has built a reputation as a company that cares strongly about its people, its culture and its clients. Our clients are focussed on quality, capability, agility and innovation in the digital world; we deliver these outcomes by challenging the status quo and leading clients confidently in change that benefits New Zealanders. It takes amazing people to do it and 2020 has shown us all that change can be hard, but making a difference is a fantastic reward.
We have a matrix approach to leadership, so while you won't be managing a day to day client project, as the People Lead, you will provide regular coaching to about 35 of our amazing consultants. Facilitating them in building both their technical and professional capability and supporting their career development whilst ensuring they feel connected to our organisation and get a chance to live our values daily.
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- A genuine focus on people. We have a number of core values that define our ‘how’ with our overarching value of ‘care’ taking priority
- A good grasp of people and HR frameworks and how these can be effectively implemented to achieve great results and delight our staff
- A good listener, collaborator, and facilitator. So that you can act as a sounding board for our staff and develop their trust and respect by achieving great outcomes
- A coaching mindset, encouraging those around you to step out of their comfort zone and reach their potential
- Someone who isn’t afraid of difficult conversations and who can ensure feedback to their people is regular, fact based and fair
- Experience in leading and developing people to help them reach their full potential
- An understanding of IT professional services and with experience in developing the core consulting skills in others.
As we’ve grown, we’ve taken care to remember that as an independent, NZ-owned business we can do things differently to a large global employer. Our people have the energy, passion, personality, and enthusiasm to deliver better outcomes for our clients. They also have a desire to be ‘better at better’ themselves, and at Assurity we give you every opportunity to do just that. We empower our people to think, challenge the status quo, and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and a set of values which underpin everything we do.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, funny and genuinely caring community where forward-thinking people thrive. If you're looking for a role where you can influence the future of tech, grow your own skills and work with a super-talented team, join us today!
If you’d like a copy of the job description please email email@example.com