Senior Agile Consultant
apply nowupload your cv
Assurity Consulting is a NZ owned and operated, tech consultancy working with business to help solve their ‘challenges’. We do this strategically through working with the C-Suite and their teams, providing expertise and the people to help them transform. Our services include Innovation, DevOps, Design Thinking, Agile, Test and Test Engineering.
With mastery of Agile frameworks and practices within complex and challenging projects, you’ll call upon your varied experience to really make a difference for our clients in this role. As part of the Ways of Working team, you’ll be comfortable engaging with clients at all levels, have excellent communication skills and be confident coaching stakeholders within large scale transformation programs of work.
You might have experience as a change manager or project manager that has scaled agile in large organisations and definitely have an interest in business agility and modern practices.
If you're passionate about helping teams grow, engaging leaders in removing obstacles and love measuring what matters then you've come to the right place!
- Hands-on coaching and mentoring experience to individual and wider client teams. This could relate to technical practices and all aspects of Scrum/Kanban, including planning and estimation, daily meetings, team collaboration, tracking progress, and retrospectives
- A background in coaching client Product Owners, ScrumMasters, and Managers on Agile leadership
- Have worked directly with client product owners, to guide their thinking on the best ways of writing and ranking user stories, gathering customer feedback, and managing stakeholders
- Experience evaluating current design approaches and innovating continuously to leverage new ideas for the clients’ benefit
- Capability in assisting clients with their move to enterprise agile, with the use of tools such as SAFe, Evidence Based Management, Portfolio Kanban, and other appropriate methods within the context of the assignment
- A passion for imparting knowledge onto others, ideally with prior experience in delivering training courses
What’s in it for you?
You'll get to work with a team that are really passionate what they do, gain exposure to different businesses, tools and technical environments. Other benefits include ongoing professional development, health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase additional annual leave and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
Why do people work for us? It's always about the people. Check them out on Instagram @assuritynz
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our Senior Recruiter, Hannah Mundell on LinkedIn, or click that nice big button to apply!