Senior Business Analyst
apply nowupload your cv
The accelerating rate of technology change puts New Zealand businesses under increasing pressure to adapt at faster rates – and in competition with global players. We help organisations embrace the benefits that change offers to give them the best opportunity to survive and thrive. We help clients innovate the products that customers will love, modernise technology to enable delivery of those products at pace and develop a high-performance culture that allows businesses to respond and adapt.
With more than 260 passionate and skilled staff across New Zealand, our teams work to deliver sustainable, strategic change that accelerates the ability of organisations to compete in these exciting and challenging times.
Is this you?
Our Business Analysts are practitioners who have depth in Business Analysis with a good track record of using Lean and Agile practices. They help deliver successful outcomes by assisting our clients on their journey of discovery, improvement and transformation. They also develop our practice thinking and contribute to driving the Lean approach to Business Analysis in the marketplace. This opportunity will suit a Senior BA with the following skills and background:
- Proven experience designing and delivering solutions, processes, or frameworks utilising knowledge in both traditional and Agile frameworks.
- A solid working knowledge of a wide range of analysis techniques, especially in a Lean or Agile product development environment.
- Change leadership experience and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Experience in Agile / Lean business analyst
- Experience working on large scale and complex system upgrades and enhancements
- Excellent listening, communication, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Proficient with a blend of Agile/Waterfall techniques
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with clients to determine what their needs are, understand their business, and make recommendations on improvements to their work practices.
- Requirements definition, process design, and occasionally project setup for a range of client projects. With a clear focus on reducing waste through the implementation of effective lean techniques
- Understanding requirements within a client environment and providing independent and objective advice regarding any impact on people, process, and technology.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
Who are we?
Our team are a hardworking, professional and passionate bunch who are motivated by knowing that every day they are helping New Zealand businesses.
We have a friendly, collegiate and inclusive culture where you can focus and learn, and differences are respected. Our unique work involves thinking outside the box and coming up with original, creative and analytical solutions. So if you're a skilled senior business analyst who has worked on a range of large projects and loves the BA role then we want to hear from you.
This would be a great career building opportunity that would allow you to gain fantastic experience. You will be part of a dynamic team and have a great team of peers to learn from.
What’s in it for you?
Ongoing professional development, health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase additional annual leave and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
Why do people work for us? It's always about the people. Check some of them out on Instagram @assuritynz
Click that nice big button to apply! We strongly encourage you to submit a cover letter with your application.
We are proud of our diversity with employees from over 36 countries. We are accredited with Immigration NZ and as such welcome applications from international candidates that met the criteria for our roles and demonstrate a passion for NZ.