Senior Performance Engineer
apply nowupload your cv
Assurity Consulting is a NZ owned and operated, tech consultancy working with business to help solve their ‘challenges’. We do this strategically through working with the C-Suite and their teams, providing expertise and the people to help them transform. Our services include Innovation, DevOps, Design Thinking, Agile, Test and Test Engineering.
We're looking for someone who is a creative, critical thinker with proven performance test analysis skills; someone confident in taking a proof of concept through to a deliverable outcome. You'll need to be an excellent communicator with a passion for all things technical testing and technology. You'll thrive on talking to both technical and business stakeholders so-as that they understand you, and you understand them.
Your ability to work in an environment where you can influence and direct change using tools and technology as your enabler is a must. You'll come armed with an extensive test toolkit that you are passionate about sharing.
We're working on some of the biggest transformation projects in town, so you need to be confident in working across varying software methodologies and be the SME.
You need to be a role model with the passion and confidence to set direction, mentor, support and grow the people around you.
- Extensive experience using both enterprise and open source tools, preferably JMeter
- Strong test engineering, workload modelling, analysis and reporting skills
- Experience in using techniques such as visual models, BDD, specification by example(SBE), continuous integration and applying lean thinking is desirable
- A good understanding of enterprise I.T. architectures, software patterns and frameworks
- Enterprise monitoring configuration and usage of OEM, Cacti, JConsole, SPLUNK
- Solid technical and scripting/coding skills in either Perl, Groovy and Java
All this coupled with an ability to interpret technical detail and performance metrics and represent your findings as a business outcome and we'll be very interested in talking to you!
What’s in it for you?
You'll get to work with a team that are really passionate what they do, gain exposure to different businesses, tools and technical environments. Other benefits include ongoing professional development, health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase additional annual leave and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
Why do people work for us? It's always about the people. Check them out on Instagram @assuritynz
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our Senior Recruiter, Hannah Mundell on LinkedIn, or click that nice big button to apply!