Do you want a role where you can influence the future of tech, grow your own skills and work with a super-talented team.
The accelerating rate of technology change puts New Zealand businesses under increasing pressure to adapt at faster rates – and in competition with global players. We help organisations embrace the benefits that change offers to give them the best opportunity to survive and thrive. We help clients innovate the products that customers will love, modernise technology to enable delivery of those products at pace and develop a high-performance culture that allows businesses to respond and adapt.
With more than 260 passionate and skilled staff across New Zealand, our teams work to deliver sustainable, strategic change that accelerates the ability of organisations to compete in these exciting and challenging times.
We're looking for exceptional Senior Test Analysts who truly LOVE testing and get a kick out of delighting clients through world class delivery. In particular we are looking for people with a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite.
As an experienced Consultant, you’ll be comfortable engaging with clients, have excellent communication skills and be confident in challenging the status quo to achieve better software delivery outcomes. We particularly value the ability and drive to learn and develop new skills and remain current with all the latest innovations in the testing world.
You have written top notch test plans and reports and know what makes them high quality. You’re adaptable; we work with a mix of Agile, Waterfall and frAgile environments, it’s important you can switch between the different ways of working.
You’ll have a passion for problem solving and your technical expertise is equally important to your ability to be human and influence others.
- Have demonstrated experience in a consultancy environment working with key stakeholders.
- Proven experience working as a functional Senior Test Analyst
- Previous experience testing Microsoft Dynamics 365 products an advantage
- Be an individual who excels at being a role model within their team
- An excellent communicator with a passion for all things testing
- Experience in using techniques such as visual models, specification by example(SBE) and applying lean thinking is desirable
- Experience and knowledge, taking ownership of complex requirements documentation and deriving test assets and approaches
- Know when testing is a candidate for automation and have the skills to execute automated testing in a tool
- Thrive on talking to both technical and business stakeholders to better understand and agree requirements
- Passion and confidence to set direction and provide support for the wider team
- Confident in working across varying software methodologies and working to aggressive timelines
- Ability to work in an environment where you can influence and direct change
- Identify, communicate and manage risks effectively
- Experience working across varied industries and technologies
What’s in it for you?
You'll get to work with a team of great people who are really passionate what they do, you’ll gain exposure to different businesses, tools and technical environments. Other benefits include ongoing professional development, health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase additional annual leave and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
Why do people work for us?
It's always about the people. Check them out on Instagram @assuritynz
Click that nice big button to apply!