Senior Test Analyst
apply nowupload your cv
We're working on some great projects with our clients and are looking for experienced Senior Test Analysts to help them realise their vision. We don’t bodyshop, our ethos is to work strategically and want to invite you to be part of that.
Realising the future
Focusing in three core areas – applied innovation, new ways of working and modernising technology – we’re helping NZ businesses leverage technology to better serve their customers. In turn we’re improving the lives of Kiwis and our nation’s productivity. We like to think we’re ‘bringing the future forward'. This job is an opportunity to bring your future forward too.
You’ll be joining a NZ-owned, independent consulting business with over 250 talented people from a variety of backgrounds including DevOps, Agile, Design Thinking, Business Analysis and Education. Together, they deliver game-changing digital transformation solutions for large and small organisations.
As a Senior Test Consultant you’ll join our super-talented team to deliver great software outcomes through Better Testing practices. You'll have a passion for all things tech, a curious mind and a desire to try new things. You'll also have:
- 5+ years experience working as a Senior Test Analyst in various industries and across various technologies. We're particularly interested in Senior Testers with Automation test tools experience
- Experience writing top notch test plans and test strategies and know what makes them high quality
- You’ll champion the Continuous Test and quality initiatives across an organisation to improve product quality and reliability outcomes
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery and Test environment.
- A natural leader and influencer with passion and confidence to set direction and provide support for the wider team
- Experience in using techniques such as visual models, specification by example(SBE) and applying lean thinking is desirable
- Experience and knowledge, taking ownership of complex requirements documentation and deriving test assets and approaches
- Thrive on talking to both technical and business stakeholders to better understand and agree requirements
What’s in it for you?
Your benefits include health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase extra annual leave, social and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here. Check us out on Instagram @assuritynz
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our Senior Recruiter, Hannah Mundell on LinkedIn, or click that nice big button to apply! We strongly encourage you to submit a cover letter with your application.
We are proud of our diversity with employees from over 36 countries. We are accredited with Immigration NZ and as such welcome applications from international candidates that met the criteria for our roles and demonstrate a passion for NZ.