Senior Test Analyst 2020
apply nowupload your cv
With 14 years in business, Assurity continues to be one of Wellington’s most established and trusted partners for delivering quality outcomes to our customers. We achieve this simply by having the best, most talented people, who have a passion for what they do; people who care about their customers’ customers; and who look for opportunities to make a difference by improving things along the way.
Our ultimate goal - to make a positive difference in NZ for NZ. We’re looking for great Senior Test Analysts to join us in helping our clients build products they love, and trust.
All of our clients are different - but at the heart of each project we work on is great quality. Things you’re likely to be involved in include:
- Supporting test strategy creation as well as detailed testing plan development for integration, regression, and user acceptance efforts
- Supporting the deliverables of the testing team to meet project objectives
- Being a hands-on testing expert and prepare / review project deliverables within testing - testing strategies, scenarios, data, user acceptance tests scripts etc.
- Supporting the Test Lead in meeting project objectives
- Supporting and/or running testing workshops with the client.
- Providing Impact Assessment/Test Strategy
- Tracking and reporting on test activities, results, defects and overall status.
Most of our teams are guided by Lean Testing principles, so expect to be able to visualise your work, share your knowledge and encourage collaboration through great teamwork.
You’ll have a passion for what you do, and for putting your stakeholders minds at ease, because they know they can trust you to deliver amazing quality outcomes. You’ll have
- Excellent attention to what really counts, you know what’s important to your customer, and have a great relationship with your stakeholders - they’ll listen to your point of view
- A natural ability to solve problems creatively; an outside-the-box thinker
- Love talking to both technical and business stakeholders
- Experience working across varied industries, technologies and methodologies
- Java or automation experience would be a bonus
- Comfortable and willing to propose and drive QA improvement initiatives
- Experience in the development of test estimates, test strategy, plan or approach writing
We use many different methods and techniques, so your ability to apply the right technique in the right situation is key. We use techniques such as SBE, Visual Modelling, and Exploratory Testing, as well as the more traditional kinds.
We can’t wait to talk to you about your next career step and how we can help you with that. Click that nice big apply button today!
Want to see what it’s like working for us? Check out our Instagram @assuritynz