Senior Test Analyst
apply nowupload your cv
Assurity is a 100% NZ-owned company. We work with the country’s largest organisations and government agencies, collaborating and guiding them on their digital transformation journeys. We use our skills and capabilities to enable them to innovate while delivering complex projects that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations.
We take a human-centred approach to everything we do, co-designing the right outcomes with our clients. We achieve this using our unique solutions from our analysis, testing, DevOps, design thinking, intelligent process automation, agile, customer experience and education solutions.
We are looking for exceptional Senior Test Analysts who LOVE testing and delivering world class software to our clients. If you enjoy getting involved with complex and exciting projects and helping them succeed, then this could be your new role.
As we are a digital consultancy, you will be comfortable engaging with stakeholders and people from all levels of the business and use your excellent communication skills to ensure quality software is developed and delivered for our clients.
You will have a passion for problem solving and an innate curiosity which will help our clients ensure their digital solutions are fit for purpose.
In addition, you will:
- Have hands on experience testing cloud based or platform solutions such as SAP, Oracle Fusion Cloud, Microsoft D365 or Salesforce solutions.
- Be able to plan, design and deliver great testing outcomes utilising testing techniques and tools.
- Have demonstrated experience using consultancy skills to influence outcomes with key stakeholders.
- Have experience working in both Agile and traditional testing teams.
- Be able to provide realistic testing estimates and lead the sizing of pieces of work.
- Have excellent written communication skills and be able to produce quality test documentation including test plans, bug reports and test summary reports.
- Have a solid understanding of database schemas and experience writing and running SQL queries.
- Be able to use techniques such as visual models, mind mapping and specification by example (SBE)
- Be confident working across varying software methodologies and working to timelines.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to lead a small team of testers and step in for our Test Managers when required.
- Identify, communicate, and manage risks effectively.
- Have experience in a range of different industries and technologies.
- Data migration testing experience
- Integration testing experience
- API testing experience
- Experience writing Cucumber step definitions.
- Cloud migration testing experience
- AWS / Azure knowledge
- Atlassian toolset experience
- CI/CD knowledge
What’s in it for you?
You will get to work great bunch of diverse people who are passionate about delivering quality outcomes to our clients and gain exposure to different organisations, domains, tools, and technical environments whilst working on digital projects for our clients.
Our other benefits include:
- Health, life, and income protection insurance
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- The ability to purchase additional annual leave if you wish.
- Wellness initiatives
Why do people work for us?
It is always about the people. Check them out on Instagram @assuritynz
Click that nice big button to apply!