Senior/Intermediate Business Analyst
apply nowupload your cv
Assurity is a 100% New Zealand owned business and is a leading NZ digital services company. Assurity was formed in 2005 and quickly became the leading software quality consultancy firm in the country. Understanding that to truly deliver quality outcomes requires changes to the complete design and delivery lifecycle, we became the New Zealand pioneers for Agile methods and DevOps practices. In recent years we introduced approaches to help our clients improve customer experience, conduct A/B development and bring innovative products and services to market.
Is this you?
Our Business Analysts are practitioners who have depth in Business Analysis with a good track record of using Lean and Agile practices. They help deliver successful outcomes by assisting our clients on their journey of discovery, improvement and transformation. They also develop our practice thinking and contribute to driving the Lean approach to Business Analysis in the marketplace.
This opportunity will suit a Senior BA with the following skills and background:
- Proven experience designing and delivering solutions, processes, or frameworks utilising knowledge in both traditional and Agile frameworks.
- A solid working knowledge of a wide range of analysis techniques, especially in a Lean or Agile product development environment.
- Change leadership experience and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Experience in Agile / Lean business analyst
- Experience working on large scale and complex system upgrades and enhancements
- Excellent listening, communication, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Proficient with a blend of Agile/Waterfall techniques
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with clients to determine what their needs are, understand their business, and make recommendations on improvements to their work practices.
- Requirements definition, process design, and occasionally project setup for a range of client projects. With a clear focus on reducing waste through the implementation of effective lean techniques
- Understanding requirements within a client environment and providing independent and objective advice regarding any impact on people, process, and technology.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
Who are we?
Our team are a hardworking, professional and passionate bunch who are motivated by knowing that every day they are helping New Zealand businesses.
We have a friendly, collegiate and inclusive culture where you can focus and learn, and differences are respected. Our unique work involves thinking outside the box and coming up with original, creative and analytical solutions. So if you're a skilled senior business analyst who has worked on a range of large projects and loves the BA role then we want to hear from you.
This would be a great career building opportunity that would allow you to gain fantastic experience. You will be part of a dynamic team and have a great team of peers to learn from.
What’s in it for you?
Ongoing professional development, health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase additional annual leave and wellness initiatives throughout the year. Why do people work for us? It's always about the people.
Apply now, or give Zoe Dalton a call on (021) 1678528 for more information.