apply nowupload your cv
Assurity is a 100% New Zealand owned business and is a leading NZ digital services company. Assurity was formed in 2005 and quickly became the leading software quality consultancy firm in the country. Understanding that to truly deliver quality outcomes requires changes to the complete design and delivery lifecycle, we became the New Zealand pioneers for Agile methods and DevOps practices. In recent years we introduced approaches to help our clients improve customer experience, conduct A/B development and bring innovative products and services to market.
We’re looking for an experienced Test Manager to join our team to manage a number of client projects through to successful completion.
This could include writing test strategy documentation, test planning, mentoring and guiding a talented team and developing innovative ways to deliver positive outcomes.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about leadership and delivering a top notch customer experience
- Experience working as a Test Manager on a range of complex quality assurance projects, ideally having worked on programme level initiatives
- Proven stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage with clients at all levels of an organisation
- Diligent with a strong understanding of project and programme governance structures and their influence on approval processes
- Someone armed with a toolkit that works, to ensure timely delivery of quality work
- A good listener, with an honest approach who has a history of being a role model in their leadership roles and who knows how to get the best out of people
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to lead and guide teams focused on outcomes and quality results
- Someone who has exceptional project tracking and reporting skills; and understands the importance of risk and issue management
- A passion for all things testing
Develop your career
You’ll have the energy, passion and enthusiasm to deliver quality outcomes confidently and at speed. You'll also have a desire to constantly improve yourself. At Assurity, you will have opportunities to learn and grow that will do just that.
Be part of our outstanding culture
As a growing, independent, NZ-owned business, we empower our people to think, challenge and lead. By thinking and acting together, our team has created a unique culture and set of values which underpin all we do. We’re like family; we take care of each other because we're in it together.