apply nowupload your cv
The accelerating rate of technology change puts New Zealand businesses under increasing pressure to adapt at faster rates – and in competition with global players. We help organisations embrace the benefits that change offers to give them the best opportunity to survive and thrive. We help clients innovate the products that customers will love, modernise technology to enable delivery of those products at pace and develop a high-performance culture that allows businesses to respond and adapt.
With more than 200 passionate and skilled staff across New Zealand, our teams work to deliver sustainable, strategic change that accelerates the ability of organisations to compete in these exciting and challenging times.
We're looking for exceptional Test Manager who truly gets a kick out of delighting clients through world class delivery.
As an experienced Test Manager joining our team you will manage a number of client projects through to successful completion.
This could include writing test strategy documentation, test planning, mentoring and guiding a talented team and developing innovative ways to deliver positive outcomes.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about leadership and delivering a top notch customer experience
- Experience working as a Test Manager on a range of complex quality assurance projects, ideally having worked on programme level initiatives
- Proven stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage with clients at all levels of an organisation
- Diligent with a strong understanding of project and programme governance structures and their influence on approval processes
- Someone armed with a toolkit that works, to ensure timely delivery of quality work
- A good listener, with an honest approach who has a history of being a role model in their leadership roles and who knows how to get the best out of people
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to lead and guide teams focused on outcomes and quality results
- Someone who has exceptional project tracking and reporting skills; and understands the importance of risk and issue management
- A passion for all things testing
What’s in it for you?
You'll get to work with a team of great people who are really passionate what they do, you’ll gain exposure to different businesses, tools and technical environments. Other benefits include ongoing professional development, health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase additional annual leave and wellness initiatives throughout the year.
Why do people work for us?
It's always about the people. Check them out on Instagram @assuritynz
Click that nice big button to apply!