You’re invited to join us on 28 October at The Wellington Club to explore the tension between design process and quality assurance. Often considered at different ends of the delivery spectrum, human centred-design (HCD) and quality assurance are seldom thought of as companion disciplines.
During this event, you will:
- Engage in a lively discussion on how these two varied disciplines can be integrated to accelerate software delivery and create beautiful customer experiences that count
- Learn methods to effectively ‘close the loop’ for you inside your organisation, ensuring customer insights are seamlessly transferred into delivery cycles to unlock the optimal value
- Gain insights that matter to your development teams so they truly understand the moments that matter the most to your customers
- Understand what happens when the rigour of quality assurance is embedded into fluid HCD processes
- Hear practical case study examples of applied disciplines in action and discover unique insights to help propel your organisation forward