About this event
Software testing has always been regarded as an important and vital focus in digital projects. With systems, environments, data, and changes becoming increasingly complex, what are the testing practices, skills, and expertise you, as a tester, need to be equipped with to thrive as a test specialist?
Join our team of experts as they discuss the trends and future of testing and how you can develop your career in testing. This event is also an excellent opportunity to network with your peers and thought leaders in the testing space.
Date: Thursday, 21 October 2021
Time: 4.30p.m.- 7p.m
Venue: Assurity Wellington office, 2 Hunter Street, Harbour Tower, Level 6, Wellington 6011
Key takeaways for attendees:
- What does a test professional’s career path looks like
- Where are the future opportunities for growth for a test professional
- What skill sets need to be acquired to excel as a test professional
- How to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- How to develop a comprehensive test strategy and framework
- How does testing add business value to digital transformation programmes