About this event
Recent advancements in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) incorporating Artificial Intelligence have created a new world of opportunities that allow businesses to go beyond automating more complex, less rule-based tasks.
This helps businesses increase their speed of response, improve process efficiency, reduce errors and improve customer satisfaction. If this sounds like what your business needs, how do you know where to get started and how to gear your organisation to become a Fully Automated Enterprise?
Join us at an interactive session to understand:
- How RPA can help transform and scale your organisation
- What a Fully Automated Enterprise entails and how you can benefit from it
- How you can successfully set up a ‘world-class’ RPA centre of excellence (CoE) for your organisation
- How to Identify opportunities to optimise and automate business processes
- The pitfalls to avoid when setting up and implementing an RPA program
This is a complimentary event. However, seats are limited so register for your place now to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to hosting you on 27 October.
8.00am Breakfast served
8.30am Presentation ‘Transformation at Scale with RPA’
8.50am Panel Discussion with 2degrees, Vodafone, UiPath
9.30am Event ends
Thursday 16 September
SkyCity, Level 5, Weta Workshop Uncorked Event Space, 88 Federal Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland