Managing Covid with our Clients Policy
This policy was last updated on 1 February 2022.
We are committed to keeping our people and customers safe when visiting the Assurity offices. This policy sets out how we will minimise and manage the risk of Covid-19 in the Assurity offices. The policy will be reviewed as the situation evolves to ensure it remains fit for purpose.
- The Assurity office environments
Our core principles:
- At all times we will comply with our government to ensure the safety of all New Zealanders.
- To keep our work environment safe for everyone, we need to constantly apply good hygiene practices to minimise the risk of spreading Covid-19.
- When we run education courses onsite or have clients visit our offices we require all attendees (including Assurity trainers/facilitators) to present proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test
Accessing Assurity offices:
Our way of working under the Covid protection framework
We have completed a risk assessment that demonstrates that we can operate a safe working environment with a 90%+ vaccination rate amongst our people, alongside other mitigations.
Everyone at Assurity and those visiting our offices is responsible for following these guidelines and approaches.
What to do if you contract Covid-19
- Follow all Ministry of Health directions and instructions;
- Notify your Assurity contact as soon as practicable
Use of vaccination certificates
As part of our way of working under the protection framework, we have outlined where vaccination certificate requirements are in place and under which traffic light setting.
If a person is unable to be fully vaccinated (due to medical reasons) where a vaccination certification is required to enter the Assurity office, alternative options will be explored in the first instance.
If you choose not to disclose your vaccination information, we will assume that you are not fully vaccinated for the purpose of this policy.
Testing and screening
- Where an individual is unable to present a vaccination certificate, under some conditions of the protection framework, they may produce a negative Covid test result in order to participate in activities that are at an Assurity office. This test needs to be completed no earlier than 72 hours prior to visiting the Assurity workplace.
- A vaccination certificate or negative test result must be presented to the Assurity meeting host on entry to the Assurity office.
- A Covid tracer app QR code is available on entry for contact tracing
- Maintain 1-meter social distancing where possible
- Wear a mask in building common areas and lifts and, where possible, keep your mask on until you are seated in a meeting room or learning space.
- The requirement to be symptom-free to attend work. Please do not visit our offices if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Gathering and meeting room limits – Each of our meeting spaces will have a capacity limit displayed on the door as you enter.
- Hygiene measures are in place including regular professional office cleaning, and hand sanitiser available on entry and in meeting rooms.